Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab7082)
Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Goat IgG molecule
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7082 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/50000 - 1/200000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Datasheets and documents
ab7082 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Wegmann S et al. Persistent repression of tau in the brain using engineered zinc finger protein transcription factors. Sci Adv 7:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33741591
- Alba-Patiño A et al. Nanoparticle-based mobile biosensors for the rapid detection of sepsis biomarkers in whole blood. Nanoscale Adv 2:1253-1260 (2020). PubMed: 36133049
- Chu DT et al. C57BL/6J mice as a polygenic developmental model of diet-induced obesity. Physiol Rep 5:N/A (2017). ChIP . PubMed: 28400497
- Vasistha NA et al. Cortical and Clonal Contribution of Tbr2 Expressing Progenitors in the Developing Mouse Brain. Cereb Cortex N/A:N/A (2014). IHC (PFA fixed) . PubMed: 24927931