Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Texas Red ®) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Product nameDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Texas Red ®) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
ConjugationTexas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesTexas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 1.7 moles Texas Red per mole of Goat IgG
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7081 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7081 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Fadeev FO et al. Combination of epidural electrical stimulation with ex vivo triple gene therapy for spinal cord injury: a proof of principle study. Neural Regen Res 16:550-560 (2021). PubMed: 32985487
- Islamov R et al. Epidural Stimulation Combined with Triple Gene Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury Treatment. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33255323
- Miranda E et al. The intracellular accumulation of polymeric neuroserpin explains the severity of the dementia FENIB. Hum Mol Genet 17:1527-39 (2008). PubMed: 18267959
- Abildayeva K et al. Human apolipoprotein CI expression in mice impairs learning and memory functions. J Lipid Res : (2007). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 18160739
- Kanagaraj R et al. Human RECQ5beta helicase promotes strand exchange on synthetic DNA structures resembling a stalled replication fork. Nucleic Acids Res 34:5217-31 (2006). PubMed: 17003056