Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameDonkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (FITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Full length native Sheep whole (purified).
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.50
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Tripotassium orthophosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6896 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6896 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Cui H et al. Protocol to image and quantify nucleocytoplasmic transport in cultured cells using fluorescent in situ hybridization and a dual reporter system. STAR Protoc 3:101813 (2022). PubMed: 36386872
- Luo RY et al. ProBDNF promotes sepsis-associated encephalopathy in mice by dampening the immune activity of meningeal CD4+ T cells. J Neuroinflammation 17:169 (2020). PubMed: 32466783
- Allen TA et al. Circulating tumor cells exit circulation while maintaining multicellularity, augmenting metastatic potential. J Cell Sci 132:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31409692
- Lee CC et al. Naa10p Inhibits Beige Adipocyte-Mediated Thermogenesis through N-a-acetylation of Pgc1a. Mol Cell 76:500-515.e8 (2019). PubMed: 31422874
- Holm LJ et al. Fenofibrate increases very-long-chain sphingolipids and improves blood glucose homeostasis in NOD mice. Diabetologia N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31410530