Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IP, Immunodiffusion, Conjugation, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
Related conjugates and formulations
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Conjugation notesprepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Chicken IgG coupled to agarose beads
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6872 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6872 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Sun X et al. CCCTC-binding factor transcriptionally regulates Galectin-7 and activates the JNK/STAT3 axis to aggravate bronchial epithelial cell injury. Pediatr Pulmonol 57:90-99 (2022). PubMed: 34643340
- Tian SW et al. Pigment epithelium-derived factor protects retinal ganglion cells from hypoxia-induced apoptosis by preventing mitochondrial dysfunction. Int J Ophthalmol 10:1046-1054 (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 28730105
- Ren J et al. Imaging rhodopsin degeneration in vivo in a new model of ocular ischemia in living mice. FASEB J 30:612-23 (2016). PubMed: 26443823