Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab7068)
Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native mouse IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7068 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/12000 - 1/60000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Datasheets and documents
ab7068 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Leader Y et al. The upstream 5' splice site remains associated to the transcription machinery during intron synthesis. Nat Commun 12:4545 (2021). PubMed: 34315864
- Zeng J et al. Aberrant ROS Mediate Cell Cycle and Motility in Colorectal Cancer Cells Through an Oncogenic CXCL14 Signaling Pathway. Front Pharmacol 12:764015 (2021). PubMed: 34744744
- Li Q et al. Exosomal ANXA1 derived from thyroid cancer cells is associated with malignant transformation of human thyroid follicular epithelial cells by promoting cell proliferation. Int J Oncol 59:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34779491
- Jiang H et al. Long non-coding RNA SNHG3 promotes breast cancer cell proliferation and metastasis by binding to microRNA-154-3p and activating the notch signaling pathway. BMC Cancer 20:838 (2020). PubMed: 32883233
- Zeng C et al. Leveraging mRNA Sequences and Nanoparticles to Deliver SARS-CoV-2 Antigens In Vivo. Adv Mater 32:e2004452 (2020). PubMed: 32875709