Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed (ab216776)
Key features and details
- Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: IRDye® 680RD
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: In-Cell ELISA, WB
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameGoat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: In-Cell ELISA, WBmore details
Goat, Horse, Human, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Mouse IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Contains 10 mg/mL BSA (free of IgG and protease) as stabilizer.
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesAffinity chromatography purified using pooled mouse IgG covalently linked to agarose.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab216776 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/200 - 1/800.
1/5000 - 1/25000.
1/200 - 1/800.
1/5000 - 1/25000.
All lanes : Anti-GAPDH antibody [6C5] - Loading Control (ab8245) at 1/10000 dilution (Anti-GAPDH antibody)
Lane 1 : Wild-type HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 2 : Brd4 knockout HAP1 cell lysate (20 µg)
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate (20 µg)
All lanes : Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed (ab216776) at 1/10000 dilution (Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD))
This blot was produced using a 3-8% Tris Acetate gel under the TA buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour before being incubated with ab128874 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using the Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preadsorbed ab216773. Loading control to GAPDH ab8245 antibody binding was detected using the Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) (ab216776) at a 1:10,000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature and then imaged using the Licor Odyssey CLx.
Merged signal (red and green). Green Anti-Brd4 antibody [EPR5150(2)] ab128874 observed at 150 kDa using Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW)-ab216773 as secondary antibody. Red - Anti-GAPDH antibody loading control, ab8245, observed at 37 kDa,
Excitation and emission spectra of IRDye® 680RD Ex: 680, Em:694.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Datasheets and documents
ab216776 has been referenced in 25 publications.
- David A et al. A common TMPRSS2 variant has a protective effect against severe COVID-19. Curr Res Transl Med 70:103333 (2022). PubMed: 35104687
- Ge Y et al. Alpha-Asaronol Alleviates Dysmyelination by Enhancing Glutamate Transport Through the Activation of PPARγ-GLT-1 Signaling in Hypoxia-Ischemia Neonatal Rats. Front Pharmacol 13:766744 (2022). PubMed: 35401225
- Reuschl AK et al. HIV-1 Vpr drives a tissue residency-like phenotype during selective infection of resting memory T cells. Cell Rep 39:110650 (2022). PubMed: 35417711
- Gao Z et al. Integrative Proteome and Ubiquitinome Analyses Reveal the Substrates of BTBD9 and Its Underlying Mechanism in Sleep Regulation. ACS Omega 7:11839-11852 (2022). PubMed: 35449961
- Yun D et al. G3BP2, a stress granule assembly factor, is dispensable for spermatogenesis in mice. PeerJ 10:e13532 (2022). PubMed: 35782098