Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (PE) (ab97024)
Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (PE)
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
Related conjugates and formulations
Agarose Alexa Fluor® 405 Alexa Fluor® 488 Alexa Fluor® 555 Alexa Fluor® 568 Alexa Fluor® 594 Alexa Fluor® 647 Alexa Fluor® 680 Alexa Fluor® 750 Alexa Fluor® 790 Alkaline Phosphatase APC beta-galactosidase Biotin Cy2 ® Cy3 ® Cy5 ® Cy5.5 ® DyLight® 488 DyLight® 550 DyLight® 594 DyLight® 650 FITC Glucose Oxidase Gold 10nm Gold 6nm HRP HRP polymer IRDye® 680RD Texas Red ® TRITC Unconjugated Unconjugated
Product nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (PE)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to PE.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Datasheets and documents
ab97024 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Seki S et al. Direct Reprogramming and Induction of Human Dermal Fibroblasts to Differentiate into iPS-Derived Nucleus Pulposus-like Cells in 3D Culture. Int J Mol Sci 23:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35409417
- Kita DH et al. Polyoxovanadates as new P-glycoprotein inhibitors: insights into the mechanism of inhibition. FEBS Lett 596:381-399 (2022). PubMed: 34939198
- Li W et al. The P300/XBP1s/Herpud1 axis promotes macrophage M2 polarization and the development of choroidal neovascularization. J Cell Mol Med 25:6709-6720 (2021). PubMed: 34057287
- Zhang Q et al. B7-H4 Expression in Precancerous Lesions of the Uterine Cervix. Biomed Res Int 2021:5857092 (2021). PubMed: 34651047
- Verma V et al. Sinapic Acid Alleviates Oxidative Stress and Neuro-Inflammatory Changes in Sporadic Model of Alzheimer's Disease in Rats. Brain Sci 10:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33266113
- Assareh E et al. A cyclic peptide reproducing the a1 helix of VEGF-B binds to VEGFR-1 and VEGFR-2 and inhibits angiogenesis and tumor growth. Biochem J 476:645-663 (2019). PubMed: 30700502
- Albaghdadi AJH et al. Low-Dose Tacrolimus Prevents Dysregulated Peri-Conceptional Ovarian and Systemic Immune Cellular Homeostasis in Subjects with PCOS. Sci Rep 9:6528 (2019). PubMed: 31024070
- Nascimento Da Conceicao V et al. Loss of Ca2+ entry via Orai-TRPC1 induces ER stress, initiating immune activation in macrophages. J Cell Sci 133:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31722977
- Farzaneh Behelgardi M et al. A peptide mimicking the binding sites of VEGF-A and VEGF-B inhibits VEGFR-1/-2 driven angiogenesis, tumor growth and metastasis. Sci Rep 8:17924 (2018). PubMed: 30560942
- Attari F et al. Efficient Induction of Pluripotency in Primordial Germ Cells by Dual Inhibition of TGF-ß and ERK Signaling Pathways. Stem Cells Dev 23:1050-61 (2014). PubMed: 24382167