Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab7089)
Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Goat IgG molecule
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7089 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/40000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Datasheets and documents
ab7089 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ling B et al. Nucleolar and spindle-associated protein 1 promotes non-small cell lung cancer progression and serves as an effector of myocyte enhancer factor 2D. Oncol Rep 45:1044-1058 (2021). PubMed: 33650655
- Xu M et al. Blockage of C-X-C Motif Chemokine Receptor 2 (CXCR2) Suppressed Uric Acid (UA)-Induced Cardiac Remodeling. Front Physiol 12:700338 (2021). PubMed: 34385934
- Guan X et al. Long non-coding RNA PCAT6 promotes the development of osteosarcoma by increasing MDM2 expression. Oncol Rep 44:2465-2474 (2020). PubMed: 33125146
- Kim DH et al. Direct visualization of single-molecule membrane protein interactions in living cells. PLoS Biol 16:e2006660 (2018). PubMed: 30543635
- Tan JY et al. Cross-talking noncoding RNAs contribute to cell-specific neurodegeneration in SCA7. Nat Struct Mol Biol 21:955-61 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25306109