Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Product nameGoat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
ConjugationTRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose.
Conjugation notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanante (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles TRITC per mole of Goat IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7087 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7087 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Xu L et al. MEF/KSF-conditioned culture medium: An effective method for in vitro culture of mouse dermal papilla cells with osteogenic differentiation potential. Exp Ther Med 22:828 (2021). PubMed: 34149874
- Zhou Y et al. Anti-CD206 antibody-conjugated Fe3O4-based PLGA nanoparticles selectively promote tumor-associated macrophages to polarize to the pro-inflammatory subtype. Oncol Lett 20:298 (2020). PubMed: 33101492
- Liu Y et al. PKCd promotes fertilization of mouse embryos in early development via the Cdc25B signaling pathway. Exp Ther Med 18:3281-3290 (2019). PubMed: 31602201