Rabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab6760)
Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, Dot blot, IHC-P, ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameRabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, Dot blot, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
human IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.788% Tris HCl, 0.0014% Zinc chloride, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads.
Conjugation notesAlkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6760 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
Datasheets and documents
ab6760 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Royle KE & Polizzi K A streamlined cloning workflow minimising the time-to-strain pipeline for Pichia pastoris. Sci Rep 7:15817 (2017). WB . PubMed: 29150665
- Iversen R et al. Transglutaminase 2-specific autoantibodies in celiac disease target clustered, N-terminal epitopes not displayed on the surface of cells. J Immunol 190:5981-91 (2013). PubMed: 23690478
- Kap YS et al. Fast Progression of Recombinant Human Myelin/Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein (MOG)-Induced Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis in Marmosets Is Associated with the Activation of MOG34-56-Specific Cytotoxic T Cells. J Immunol 180:1326-37 (2008). ELISA . PubMed: 18209026
- Jagessar SA et al. Autoimmunity Against Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein Is Dispensable for the Initiation Although Essential for the Progression of Chronic Encephalomyelitis in Common Marmosets. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 67:326-340 (2008). ELISA . PubMed: 18379435