Publishing research using ab75771? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab75771 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Li Y et al. Astragaloside IV reduces neuronal apoptosis and parthanatos in ischemic injury by preserving mitochondrial hexokinase-II. Free Radic Biol Med 131:251-263 (2019). PubMed: 30502455
- Kosgodage US et al. Cannabidiol Affects Extracellular Vesicle Release, miR21 and miR126, and Reduces Prohibitin Protein in Glioblastoma Multiforme Cells. Transl Oncol 12:513-522 (2019). PubMed: 30597288
- Kosgodage US et al. Peptidylarginine Deiminases Post-Translationally Deiminate Prohibitin and Modulate Extracellular Vesicle Release and MicroRNAs in Glioblastoma Multiforme. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30597867
- Kosgodage US et al. Cannabidiol (CBD) Is a Novel Inhibitor for Exosome and Microvesicle (EMV) Release in Cancer. Front Pharmacol 9:889 (2018). PubMed: 30150937
- Lu YT et al. Succinate induces aberrant mitochondrial fission in cardiomyocytes through GPR91 signaling. Cell Death Dis 9:672 (2018). PubMed: 29867110
- Shi X et al. The involvement and possible mechanism of NR4A1 in chondrocyte apoptosis during osteoarthritis. Am J Transl Res 9:746-754 (2017). PubMed: 28337303
- Yang YL et al. Ginsenoside Rg5 increases cardiomyocyte resistance to ischemic injury through regulation of mitochondrial hexokinase-II and dynamin-related protein 1. Cell Death Dis 8:e2625 (2017). PubMed: 28230856
- Qi X et al. Knockdown of prohibitin expression promotes glucose metabolism in eutopic endometrial stromal cells from women with endometriosis. Reprod Biomed Online 29:761-70 (2014). PubMed: 25444511
- O'Dwyer D et al. The proteomics of colorectal cancer: identification of a protein signature associated with prognosis. PLoS One 6:e27718 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 22125622