For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
Hello, I have a question regarding your antibody ab76747
You explained that it works in human and it is predicted to work in both rats and mice.
We are working on those animal models, could we try to use a sample of your antibody in either WB or IHC for free and give you the result to assess whether or not it works in rodents?
Plus, if we want to use IF with your antibodies, do you recommand a fixation in PFA or not?
Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation
Asked on Nov 28 2012
Thank you very much for your interest our AbTrial program.
To our knowledge, ab76747 has not been tested in murine system. However by participating in our AbTrial program you can now use our products in an untested application or species without financial risk.
Simply follow these easy steps below to apply for our AbTrial Program:
1. Reply to this email, letting us know you are interested in testing this product.
2. Our scientists will email you an inactive personal discount code for the value of the product.
3. Purchase and test the product at the regular price.
4. Submit your results, including your discount code in the additional notes section of your Abreview.
5. Once the Abreview is submitted, the discount code will become active.
6. Apply your discount code on your next order to receive that value off.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/abtrial.
Answered on Nov 28 2012