Publishing research using ab2772? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2772 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Zhu W et al. Effect of docosahexaenoic acid on traumatic brain injury in rats. Exp Ther Med 14:4411-4416 (2017). PubMed: 29075341
- Xiao F et al. Central prolactin receptors (PRLRs) regulate hepatic insulin sensitivity in mice via signal transducer and activator of transcription 5 (STAT5) and the vagus nerve. Diabetologia 57:2136-44 (2014). PubMed: 25064125
- Bridges RS et al. Reproductive experience alters prolactin receptor expression in mammary and hepatic tissues in female rats. Biol Reprod 85:340-6 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 21508351
- Perrot-Applanat M et al. Internalization of prolactin receptor and prolactin in transfected cells does not involve nuclear translocation. J Cell Sci 110 (Pt 9):1123-32 (1997). PubMed: 9175708
- Sorenson RL & Stout LE Prolactin receptors and JAK2 in islets of Langerhans: an immunohistochemical analysis. Endocrinology 136:4092-8 (1995). PubMed: 7649117
- Waters MJ et al. The rabbit mammary gland prolactin receptor is tyrosine-phosphorylated in response to prolactin in vivo and in vitro. J Biol Chem 270:5136-43 (1995). PubMed: 7534288
- Royster M et al. The prolactin receptor in the fetal rat: cellular localization of messenger ribonucleic acid, immunoreactive protein, and ligand-binding activity and induction of expression in late gestation. Endocrinology 136:3892-900 (1995). PubMed: 7649097
- Dardenne M et al. Prolactin receptor expression in human hematopoietic tissues analyzed by flow cytofluorometry. Endocrinology 134:2108-14 (1994). PubMed: 8156910
- Rui H et al. JAK2 activation and cell proliferation induced by antibody-mediated prolactin receptor dimerization. Endocrinology 135:1299-306 (1994). PubMed: 7925093
- Gagnerault MC et al. Expression of prolactin receptors in murine lymphoid cells in normal and autoimmune situations. J Immunol 150:5673-81 (1993). PubMed: 8515082
- Dardenne M et al. Identification and functional activity of prolactin receptors in thymic epithelial cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 88:9700-4 (1991). PubMed: 1946390
- Rozakis-Adcock M & Kelly PA Mutational analysis of the ligand-binding domain of the prolactin receptor. J Biol Chem 266:16472-7 (1991). PubMed: 1885580
- Okamura H et al. Characterization and applications of monoclonal antibodies to the prolactin receptor. Endocrinology 124:2499-508 (1989). PubMed: 2707162
- Katoh M et al. Hepatic prolactin receptors in the rat: characterization using monoclonal antireceptor antibodies. Endocrinology 120:739-49 (1987). PubMed: 3803302