Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Prolactin/PRL
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Prolactin/PRL antibody
See all Prolactin/PRL primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Prolactin/PRL
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human Prolactin/PRL.
- Human pituitary gland
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64377 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceVarious hormones are secreted from the anterior pituitary during development and growth. Prolactin is a growth factor secreted by the anterior pituitary that is necessary for the proliferation and differentiation of the mammary glands.
- Decidual prolactin antibody
- GHA1 antibody
- Growth hormone A1 antibody
ab64377 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Tani N et al. Prolactin selectively transported to cerebrospinal fluid from blood under hypoxic/ischemic conditions. PLoS One 13:e0198673 (2018). PubMed: 29949606
- Le A et al. Icaritin inhibits decidualization of endometrial stromal cells. Exp Ther Med 14:5949-5955 (2017). PubMed: 29285144
- Holst B et al. PICK1 deficiency impairs secretory vesicle biogenesis and leads to growth retardation and decreased glucose tolerance. PLoS Biol 11:e1001542 (2013). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 23630454