Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Prostaglandin E2
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Prostaglandin E2 antibody
See all Prostaglandin E2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Prostaglandin E2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Highly pure Prostaglandin E2 conjugated to bovine thyroglobulin
- Purified PGE2
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2318 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/100000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceProstaglandin E2 (PGE2) is an extensively studied prostaglandin owing to its predominance in inflammation, cancer, atherosclerosis, autoimmune disease, and sepsis.
- PG E2 antibody
- PGE 2 antibody
- PGE2 antibody
- ProstaglandinE2 antibody
ab2318 has been referenced in 23 publications.
- Sajiki Y et al. Prostaglandin E2-Induced Immune Exhaustion and Enhancement of Antiviral Effects by Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Combined with COX-2 Inhibitor in Bovine Leukemia Virus Infection. J Immunol 203:1313-1324 (2019). PubMed: 31366713
- Chu TH et al. Hepatoma-derived growth factor participates in Helicobacter Pylori-induced neutrophils recruitment, gastritis and gastric carcinogenesis. Oncogene 38:6461-6477 (2019). PubMed: 31332288
- Barletta ABF et al. Mosquito Midgut Prostaglandin Release Establishes Systemic Immune Priming. iScience 19:54-62 (2019). PubMed: 31351392
- Ni S et al. Sensory innervation in porous endplates by Netrin-1 from osteoclasts mediates PGE2-induced spinal hypersensitivity in mice. Nat Commun 10:5643 (2019). PubMed: 31822662
- Li J et al. Methyl Salicylate Lactoside Protects Neurons Ameliorating Cognitive Disorder Through Inhibiting Amyloid Beta-Induced Neuroinflammatory Response in Alzheimer's Disease. Front Aging Neurosci 10:85 (2018). PubMed: 29636677