Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Prostate Specific Antigen
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody
See all Prostate Specific Antigen primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Prostate Specific Antigen
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein (Human).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.85% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionHydrolyzes semenogelin-1 thus leading to the liquefaction of the seminal coagulum.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen, prostate-specific antibody
- APS antibody
- Gamma seminoprotein antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab19554 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Volpetti F et al. A microfluidic platform for high-throughput multiplexed protein quantitation. PLoS One 10:e0117744 (2015). PubMed: 25680117
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com