Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Prostate Specific Antigen
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody
See all Prostate Specific Antigen primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Prostate Specific Antigen
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human Prostate Specific Antigen.
- Normal prostate or prostate carcinoma.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75684 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
1/200 for 10 min at RT. No special pre-treatment is required for the immunohistochemical staining of formalin/paraffin tissues.
FunctionHydrolyzes semenogelin-1 thus leading to the liquefaction of the seminal coagulum.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen, prostate-specific antibody
- APS antibody
- Gamma seminoprotein antibody
ab75684 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Alvim R et al. Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography with Gallium-68-labeled Prostate-specific Membrane Antigen Detects Relapse After Vascular-targeted Photodynamic Therapy in a Prostate Cancer Model. Eur Urol Focus N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31227464