For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab9537? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9537 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Sanz G et al. Structurally related odorant ligands of the olfactory receptor OR51E2 differentially promote metastasis emergence and tumor growth. Oncotarget 8:4330-4341 (2017).
- Sanz G et al. Gallein, a Gß? subunit signalling inhibitor, inhibits metastatic spread of tumour cells expressing OR51E2 and exposed to its odorant ligand. BMC Res Notes 10:541 (2017).
- Sanz G et al. Promotion of cancer cell invasiveness and metastasis emergence caused by olfactory receptor stimulation. PLoS One 9:e85110 (2014).
IHC (PFA fixed)
- Berry SM et al. Streamlining immunoassays with immiscible filtrations assisted by surface tension. Anal Chem 84:5518-23 (2012).
- Drake RR et al. Clinical collection and protein properties of expressed prostatic secretions as a source for biomarkers of prostatic disease. J Proteomics 72:907-17 (2009).
- Pettus JR et al. Multiple kallikrein (KLK 5, 7, 8, and 10) expression in squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity. Histol Histopathol 24:197-207 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"