Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Prostate Specific Antigen
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody
See all Prostate Specific Antigen primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Prostate Specific Antigen
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Prostate specific antigen isolated from human seminal plasma.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9537 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/150.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionHydrolyzes semenogelin-1 thus leading to the liquefaction of the seminal coagulum.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen, prostate-specific antibody
- APS antibody
- Gamma seminoprotein antibody
ab9537 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Balint B et al. Left atrial microvascular endothelial dysfunction, myocardial inflammation and fibrosis after selective insular cortex ischemic stroke. Int J Cardiol 292:148-155 (2019). PubMed: 31196685
- Sanz G et al. Structurally related odorant ligands of the olfactory receptor OR51E2 differentially promote metastasis emergence and tumor growth. Oncotarget 8:4330-4341 (2017). PubMed: 28032594
- Sanz G et al. Gallein, a Gß? subunit signalling inhibitor, inhibits metastatic spread of tumour cells expressing OR51E2 and exposed to its odorant ligand. BMC Res Notes 10:541 (2017). PubMed: 29084601
- Sanz G et al. Promotion of cancer cell invasiveness and metastasis emergence caused by olfactory receptor stimulation. PLoS One 9:e85110 (2014). IHC (PFA fixed) ; Mouse . PubMed: 24416348
- Berry SM et al. Streamlining immunoassays with immiscible filtrations assisted by surface tension. Anal Chem 84:5518-23 (2012). PubMed: 22632629
- Drake RR et al. Clinical collection and protein properties of expressed prostatic secretions as a source for biomarkers of prostatic disease. J Proteomics 72:907-17 (2009). PubMed: 19457353
- Pettus JR et al. Multiple kallikrein (KLK 5, 7, 8, and 10) expression in squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity. Histol Histopathol 24:197-207 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19085836