Publishing research using ab65621? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65621 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Wang D et al. Galectin-3 regulates chemotherapy sensitivity in epithelial ovarian carcinoma via regulating mitochondrial function. J Toxicol Sci 44:47-56 (2019). PubMed: 30626779
- Huang H et al. M1 Macrophage Activated by Notch Signal Pathway Contributed to Ventilator-Induced Lung Injury in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Model. J Surg Res 244:358-367 (2019). PubMed: 31323391
- El Khoury P et al. Proteomic analysis of a Candida albicans pir32 null strain reveals proteins involved in adhesion, filamentation and virulence. PLoS One 13:e0194403 (2018). PubMed: 29554112
- Zhang J et al. Oncogenic role of microRNA-532-5p in human colorectal cancer via targeting of the 5'UTR of RUNX3. Oncol Lett 15:7215-7220 (2018). PubMed: 29849790
- Jebali R et al. Lactobacillus plantarum alleviate aflatoxins (B1 and M1) induced disturbances in the intestinal genes expression and DNA fragmentation in mice. Toxicon 146:13-23 (2018). PubMed: 29574215
- Awad A et al. Proteomic analysis of a Candida albicans pga1 Null Strain. EuPA Open Proteom 18:1-6 (2018). PubMed: 29928583
- Govender J et al. Melatonin improves cardiac and mitochondrial function during doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity: A possible role for peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma coactivator 1-alpha and sirtuin activity? Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 358:86-101 (2018). PubMed: 29966675
- Wang B et al. Essential control of mitochondrial morphology and function by chaperone-mediated autophagy through degradation of PARK7. Autophagy 12:1215-28 (2016). PubMed: 27171370
- Knight WE et al. PDE1C deficiency antagonizes pathological cardiac remodeling and dysfunction. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27791092
- Liu X et al. Glaucocalyxin A Ameliorates Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in Mice by Suppression of Microvascular Thrombosis. Med Sci Monit 22:3595-3604 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27716735
- Sahu N et al. Functional screening implicates miR-371-3p and peroxiredoxin 6 in reversible tolerance to cancer drugs. Nat Commun 7:12351 (2016). PubMed: 27484502
- Filous AR et al. Entrapment via synaptic-like connections between NG2 proteoglycan+ cells and dystrophic axons in the lesion plays a role in regeneration failure after spinal cord injury. J Neurosci 34:16369-84 (2014). PubMed: 25471575
- Ong KW et al. Chlorogenic acid stimulates glucose transport in skeletal muscle via AMPK activation: a contributor to the beneficial effects of coffee on diabetes. PLoS One 7:e32718 (2012). PubMed: 22412912
- Chang B et al. Influence of Mabs on PrP(Sc) formation using in vitro and cell-free systems. PLoS One 7:e41626 (2012). PubMed: 22848548