Product nameAnti-Proteasome 19S S5A/ASF antibody [EPR8936]
See all Proteasome 19S S5A/ASF primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8936] to Proteasome 19S S5A/ASF
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Proteasome 19S S5A/ASF aa 300-400. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Jurkat, K562, HepG2, C6, Raw264.7, PC-12 and NIH/3T3 cell lysates; K562 cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137109 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionBinds and presumably selects ubiquitin-conjugates for destruction. Displays selectivity for longer polyubiquitin chains. Modulates intestinal fluid secretion.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the proteasome subunit S5A family.
Contains 2 UIM (ubiquitin-interacting motif) repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe 2 UIM motifs are involved in the binding to a multi-ubiquitin chain in a cooperative way.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- 26S protease subunit S5a antibody
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 4 antibody
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 4 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Proteasome 19S S5A/ASF antibody [EPR8936] (ab137109) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 4 : C6 cell lysate
Lane 5 : Raw264.7 cell lysate
Lane 6 : PC-12 cell lysate
Lane 7 : NIH/3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP-labelled Goat anti-Rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 40 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of permeabilized K562 cells labelling Proteasome 19S S5A/ASF with ab137109 at 1/100 dilution (red). Negative Rabbit IgG control shown in green.
This product has been referenced in:
- Cai MJ et al. Inhibition of PSMD4 blocks the tumorigenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma. Gene 702:66-74 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30930224) »
- Scott MR et al. Protein Expression of Proteasome Subunits in Elderly Patients with Schizophrenia. Neuropsychopharmacology 41:896-905 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 26202105) »