For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab22674? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab22674 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Joshi KK et al. Dopamine signaling promotes the xenobiotic stress response and protein homeostasis. EMBO J 35:1885-901 (2016).
- Stout GJ et al. Insulin/IGF-1-mediated longevity is marked by reduced protein metabolism. Mol Syst Biol 9:679 (2013).
- Vilchez D et al. RPN-6 determines C. elegans longevity under proteotoxic stress conditions. Nature 489:263-8 (2012).
- Kovarik M et al. Effects of ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate treatment in different types of skeletal muscle of intact and septic rats. J Physiol Biochem 66:311-9 (2010).
- Hendil KB et al. Human proteasomes analysed with monoclonal antibodies. Biochem J 305 ( Pt 1):245-52 (1995).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"