Product nameAnti-Protein G antibody (HRP)
See all Protein G primary antibodies
DescriptionChicken polyclonal to Protein G (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Purified recombinant protein G lacking the albumin binding region.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAfter multiple immunizations in Freund’s adjuvant, eggs were collected and delipidated. Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified off protein G agarose and conjugated with horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18599 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
RelevanceProtein G is a bacterial protein derived from the cell wall of certain strains of b-hemolytic Streptococcci. It binds with high affinity to the Fc portion of various classes and subclasses of immunoglobulins from a variety of species. Protein G binds to all IgG subclasses from human, mouse and rat species. It also binds to total IgG from guinea pig, rabbit, goat, cow, sheep, and horse. Protein G binds preferentially to the Fc portion of IgG, but can also bind to the Fab region, making it useful for purification of F(ab') fragments of IgG. Due to it's affinity for the Fc region of many mammalian immunoglobulins, protein G is considered a universal reagent in biochemistry and immunology.
Cellular localizationCell Wall and Secreted
- IgG binding protein G antibody
- IgG-binding protein G antibody
- Immunoglobulin G binding protein G [Precursor] antibody
ab18599 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.