Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [1A3] to Protein Tax-1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Protein Tax-1 antibody [1A3]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1A3] to Protein Tax-1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Full length protein corresponding to Protein Tax-1.
This product was previously labelled as HTLV 1 Tax
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26997 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/800.
Optimal dilution should be determined by user
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/1000.|
|WB||1/50 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
RelevanceThe Tax protein of HTLV1 is an autoregulator of enhanced viral RNA transcription and it trans activates the viral 21 bp enhancer.
- HTLV1 p40 antibody
- HTLV1 Tax antibody
- p40 antibody
- tax antibody
ab26997 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Cheng W et al. Activation of Notch1 signaling by HTLV-1 Tax promotes proliferation of adult T-cell leukemia cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 512:598-603 (2019). PubMed: 30914196
- Zimmerman B et al. Efficacy of novel histone deacetylase inhibitor, AR42, in a mouse model of, human T-lymphotropic virus type 1 adult T cell lymphoma. Leuk Res 35:1491-7 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21802726
- Watters KM et al. Cytokine and growth factor expression by HTLV-1 Lck-tax transgenic cells in SCID mice. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 26:593-603 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20438380