Product nameAnti-Proteinase Activated Receptor 3/PAR-3 antibody
See all Proteinase Activated Receptor 3/PAR-3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Proteinase Activated Receptor 3/PAR-3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Human Platelet Whole Cell Lysate.
Protein previously labeled as Proteinase Activated Receptor 3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66068 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).|
FunctionReceptor for activated thrombin coupled to G proteins that stimulate phosphoinositide hydrolysis.
Tissue specificityHighest expression in the megakaryocytes of the bone marrow, lower in mature megakaryocytes, in platelets and in a variety of other tissues such as heart and gut.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
modificationsA proteolytic cleavage generates a new N-terminus that functions as a tethered ligand.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- coagulation factor II (thrombin) receptor-like 2 antibody
- Coagulation factor II receptor-like 2 antibody
- F2RL2 antibody
Anti-Proteinase Activated Receptor 3/PAR-3 antibody (ab66068) at 1 µg/ml + Human Platelet (Human adult normal cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
Observed band size: 42 kDa
Exposure time: 5 minutes
This product has been referenced in:
- Brünnert D et al. Thrombin stimulates gene expression and secretion of IL-11 via protease-activated receptor-1 and regulates extravillous trophoblast cell migration. J Reprod Immunol 132:35-41 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30903857) »
- Wang T et al. Cytokinesis defines a spatial landmark for hepatocyte polarization and apical lumen formation. J Cell Sci 127:2483-92 (2014). Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 24706948) »