For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
1) Coat with 100 μl/well of coating antibody diluted in filtered PBS. Incubate plate overnight at 4°C, covered with plate sealer.
2) Block plates with 200 μl/well of 4 g Block ACE powder, diluted in 100 ml of deionized water (USE a 1:4 dilution of this) for 3 h at RT covered with plate sealer.
3) Wash plates: PBS-T (0.05% Tween20) 250 μl/well; 3x 30 s.
After washing or aspirating flip plate over onto kim wipes on bench to remove excess liquid.
4) Load 100 μl of standards or samples freshly diluted in 10% BlockACE in PBS-T overnight at 4°C, covered with plate sealer.
Prepare standards ahead of time.
On day of application to the plate, (day 2) , standards are freshly diluted eg in 10% BSA in PBS-T from 10 ng/ml to 500 pg/ml
5) Incubate 100 μl/well of biotinylated reporter antibody diluted in PBS for 2 hours at RT covered with plate sealer.
6) Incubate 100 μl/well of streptavidin alkaline phosphatase, 1:5000 dilution in PBS for 1 hour at RT, covered with plate sealer.
7) Wash plates: TBS 250 μl/well; 3x 30 s.
8) Amplify signal by adding 100 μl/well AttoPhos Fluorescent substrate system, for 5-10 min at RT. 36 mg of AttoPhos substrate should be mixed with 60 ml of AttoPhos buffer 24 hours prior to use. Make sure well is clean - no contamination.
9) Signal measured on Fluorometer, (Victor2, Perkin Elmer); excitation: 440 nm; emission: 550 nm