Publishing research using ab38692? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab38692 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zhang Y et al. Crim1 regulates integrin signaling in murine lens development. Development 143:356-66 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 26681494
- Mori M et al. Pulmonary and pleural lymphatic endothelial cells from pediatric, but not adult, patients with Gorham-Stout disease and generalized lymphatic anomaly, show a high proliferation rate. Orphanet J Rare Dis 11:67 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27194137
- Osborn AJ et al. Activating PIK3CA alleles and lymphangiogenic phenotype of lymphatic endothelial cells isolated from lymphatic malformations. Hum Mol Genet 24:926-38 (2015). PubMed: 25292196
- Davis JM et al. Lymphatic endothelial differentiation in pulmonary lymphangioleiomyomatosis cells. J Histochem Cytochem 61:580-90 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23609227
- Lecompte S et al. Genetic and molecular insights into the role of PROX1 in glucose metabolism. Diabetes 62:1738-45 (2013). PubMed: 23274905
- Shimoda H & Isogai S Immunohistochemical demonstration of lymphatic vessels in adult zebrafish. Acta Histochem Cytochem 45:335-41 (2012). IHC . PubMed: 23378677
- Dellinger MT & Brekken RA Phosphorylation of Akt and ERK1/2 Is Required for VEGF-A/VEGFR2-Induced Proliferation and Migration of Lymphatic Endothelium. PLoS One 6:e28947 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22174934