Publishing research using ab27692? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab27692 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Hildebrandt A et al. Interaction profiling of RNA-binding ubiquitin ligases reveals a link between posttranscriptional regulation and the ubiquitin system. Sci Rep 7:16582 (2017). PubMed: 29185492
- Dubois JC et al. A phosphorylation-and-ubiquitylation circuitry driving ATR activation and homologous recombination. Nucleic Acids Res 45:8859-8872 (2017). PubMed: 28666352
- Pawellek A et al. Characterisation of the biflavonoid hinokiflavone as a pre-mRNA splicing modulator that inhibits SENP. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28884683
- van Maldegem F et al. CTNNBL1 facilitates the association of CWC15 with CDC5L and is required to maintain the abundance of the Prp19 spliceosomal complex. Nucleic Acids Res 43:7058-69 (2015). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 26130721
- Maréchal A et al. PRP19 transforms into a sensor of RPA-ssDNA after DNA damage and drives ATR activation via a ubiquitin-mediated circuitry. Mol Cell 53:235-46 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24332808
- Hu Y et al. Activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) is localized to subnuclear domains enriched in splicing factors. Exp Cell Res 322:178-92 (2014). PubMed: 24434356
- Mu R et al. Depletion of pre-mRNA splicing factor Cdc5L inhibits mitotic progression and triggers mitotic catastrophe. Cell Death Dis 5:e1151 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24675469
- Sousa MM et al. An inverse switch in DNA base excision and strand break repair contributes to melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLoS One 8:e55493 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23405159
- Sato M et al. Human PRP19 interacts with prolyl-hydroxylase PHD3 and inhibits cell death in hypoxia. Exp Cell Res 316:2871-82 (2010). WB, IP ; Human . PubMed: 20599946
- Kleinridders A et al. PLRG1 is an essential regulator of cell proliferation and apoptosis during vertebrate development and tissue homeostasis. Mol Cell Biol 29:3173-85 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19307306