Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Pseudomonas
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Pseudomonas antibody
See all Pseudomonas primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Pseudomonas
SpecificityThis antibody reacts with Pseudomonas in bacterial samples. It was raised against and validated with strain Boston 41501.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Tissue/ cell preparation - whole cells of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68538 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevancePseudomonas are Gram-negative rod bacteria commonly found in soil, ground water, plants and animals. The most common form is Pseudomonas aeruginosa which is an opportunistic pathogen of both humans and plants.
ab68538 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Walker JN et al. The Detection of Bacteria and Matrix Proteins on Clinically Benign and Pathologic Implants. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 7:e2037 (2019). PubMed: 30881821
- Fernández-Blanco JA et al. Attached stratified mucus separates bacteria from the epithelial cells in COPD lungs. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30185674
- Agarwal R et al. Inhaled bacteriophage-loaded polymeric microparticles ameliorate acute lung infections. Nat Biomed Eng 2:841-849 (2018). PubMed: 30854250
- Hussain S et al. Antibiotic-loaded nanoparticles targeted to the site of infection enhance antibacterial efficacy. Nat Biomed Eng 2:95-103 (2018). PubMed: 29955439
- Kamei A et al. Exogenous remodeling of lung resident macrophages protects against infectious consequences of bone marrow-suppressive chemotherapy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E6153-E6161 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27671632
- Capasso D et al. Elimination of Pseudomonas aeruginosa through Efferocytosis upon Binding to Apoptotic Cells. PLoS Pathog 12:e1006068 (2016). PubMed: 27977793
- Mittal R et al. In vitro interaction of Pseudomonas aeruginosa with human middle ear epithelial cells. PLoS One 9:e91885 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24632826
- Tran CS et al. The Pseudomonas aeruginosa type III translocon is required for biofilm formation at the epithelial barrier. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004479 (2014). IHC, IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 25375398
- Li CZ et al. Paper based point-of-care testing disc for multiplex whole cell bacteria analysis. Biosens Bioelectron 26:4342-8 (2011). PubMed: 21592765