Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5455] to PSMA3
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PSMA3 antibody [EPR5455]
See all PSMA3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5455] to PSMA3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PSMA3 aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P25788
- A549, JAR, PC12 and NIH3T3 cell lysates; Human brain tissue; HeLa cells.
This product was previously labelled as Proteasome 20S alpha 3
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109532 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionThe proteasome is a multicatalytic proteinase complex which is characterized by its ability to cleave peptides with Arg, Phe, Tyr, Leu, and Glu adjacent to the leaving group at neutral or slightly basic pH. The proteasome has an ATP-dependent proteolytic activity. Binds to the C-terminus of CDKN1A and thereby mediates its degradation. Negatively regulates the membrane trafficking of the cell-surface thromboxane A2 receptor (TBXA2R) isoform 2.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase T1A family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- HC8 antibody
- Macropain subunit C8 antibody
- MGC12306 antibody
All lanes : Anti-PSMA3 antibody [EPR5455] (ab109532) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A549 cell lysate
Lane 2 : JAR cell lysate
Lane 3 : PC12 cell lysate
Lane 4 : NIH3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 28 kDa
ab109532, at 1/100 dilution, staining PSMA3 in paraffin embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab109532, at 1/100 dilution, staining PSMA3 in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
ab109532 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Liu Q et al. The IFN-?-induced immunoproteasome is suppressed in highly pathogenic porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus-infected alveolar macrophages. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 226:110069 (2020). PubMed: 32535163
- Takahashi M et al. USP10 Is a Driver of Ubiquitinated Protein Aggregation and Aggresome Formation to Inhibit Apoptosis. iScience 9:433-450 (2018). PubMed: 30469013
- Moritz KE et al. The role of the immunoproteasome in interferon-?-mediated microglial activation. Sci Rep 7:9365 (2017). PubMed: 28839214
- Cirigliano SM et al. The synthetic peptide CIGB-300 modulates CK2-dependent signaling pathways affecting the survival and chemoresistance of non-small cell lung cancer cell lines. Cancer Cell Int 17:42 (2017). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 28373828
- Li Y et al. Proteome Response of Chicken Embryo Fibroblast Cells to Recombinant H5N1 Avian Influenza Viruses with Different Neuraminidase Stalk Lengths. Sci Rep 7:40698 (2017). WB ; Chicken . PubMed: 28079188
- Geng S et al. Protein Interaction between Ameloblastin and Proteasome Subunit a Type 3 Can Facilitate Redistribution of Ameloblastin Domains within Forming Enamel. J Biol Chem 290:20661-73 (2015). PubMed: 26070558