Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PSMC6
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PSMC6 antibody
See all PSMC6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PSMC6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Zebrafish
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 - 285 of Human PSMC6 (NP_002797).
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLaS3, HepG2, MOLT4 or Raji cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97566 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.|
FunctionThe 26S protease is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. The regulatory (or ATPase) complex confers ATP dependency and substrate specificity to the 26S complex.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- 26S protease regulatory subunit 10B antibody
- 26S protease regulatory subunit S10B antibody
- 26S proteasome AAA-ATPase subunit RPT4 antibody
ab97566 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Contin R et al. Rotavirus replication requires a functional proteasome for effective assembly of viroplasms. J Virol 85:2781-92 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21228236