Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PSMD11
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PSMD11 antibody
See all PSMD11 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PSMD11
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish
- Fetal brain lysate. Human kidney tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66346 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
FunctionComponent of the lid subcomplex of the 26S proteasome, a multiprotein complex involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. In the complex, PSMD11 is required for proteasome assembly. Plays a key role in increased proteasome activity in embryonic stem cells (ESCs): its high expression in ESCs promotes enhanced assembly of the 26S proteasome, followed by higher proteasome activity.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in embryonic stem cells (ESCs). Expression decreases as ESCs differentiate.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the proteasome subunit S9 family.
Contains 1 PCI domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by AMPK.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytosol.
- Information by UniProt
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 11 antibody
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit 9 antibody
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit p44.5 antibody
Anti-PSMD11 antibody (ab66346) at 5 µg/ml + Human fetal brain lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 47 kDa
Observed band size: 38 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunohistochemistry of Human kidney lysate tissue at an antibody concentration of 4-8µg/ml using anti-PSMD11 antibody (ab66346)
ab66346 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Blanco S et al. Stem cell function and stress response are controlled by protein synthesis. Nature 534:335-40 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27306184
- Holt JE et al. Spatial regulation of APCCdh1-induced cyclin B1 degradation maintains G2 arrest in mouse oocytes. Development 137:1297-304 (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20223764