Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8524] to PSMD13
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PSMD13 antibody [EPR8524]
See all PSMD13 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8524] to PSMD13
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human PSMD13 (Q9UNM6).
- Y79, HeLa, HepG2 and Jurkat cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131164 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
FunctionActs as a regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the proteasome subunit S11 family.
Contains 1 PCI domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 13 antibody
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 13 antibody
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit p40.5 antibody
All lanes : Anti-PSMD13 antibody [EPR8524] (ab131164) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Y79 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 43 kDa
ab131164 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.