Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PSMD7/Mov34
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PSMD7/Mov34 antibody
See all PSMD7/Mov34 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PSMD7/Mov34
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Drosophila melanogaster, Zebrafish
- K562 whole cell lysate and other human, rat, mouse and hamster cell lysates.
This product was previously labelled as PSMD7
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11436 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa.|
FunctionActs as a regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M67A family.
Contains 1 MPN (JAB/Mov34) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 7 antibody
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 7 antibody
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit RPN8 antibody
Western blot of PSDM7 in K562 cell lysate using ab11436.
Lane 1 is ab11436
Lane 2 is ab11436 pre-incubated with peptide
IHC image of ab11436 staining in human normal skin formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab11436, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ICC/IF image of ab11436 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab11436, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab11436 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Nixon B et al. Proteomic Profiling of Mouse Epididymosomes Reveals their Contributions to Post-testicular Sperm Maturation. Mol Cell Proteomics 18:S91-S108 (2019). PubMed: 30213844
- Zhou W et al. Developmental expression of the dynamin family of mechanoenzymes in the mouse epididymis. Biol Reprod 96:159-173 (2017). PubMed: 28395327
- Fredriksson Å et al. Effects of aging and reproduction on protein quality control in soma and gametes of Drosophila melanogaster. Aging Cell 11:634-43 (2012). PubMed: 22507075