Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [47C1068] to Psoriasin
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, WB, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Psoriasin antibody [47C1068]
See all Psoriasin primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [47C1068] to Psoriasin
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, WB, IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Confluent MCF10A cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesThis antibody is affinity purified.
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13680 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 11 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 12.1 kDa).|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 18606705|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Tissue specificityFetal ear, skin, and tongue and human cell lines. Highly up-regulated in psoriatic epidermis. Also highly expressed in the urine of bladder squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) bearing patients.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-101 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Secreted. Secreted by a non-classical secretory pathway.
- Information by UniProt
- HID 5 antibody
- Protein S100 A7 antibody
- Protein S100-A7 antibody
Western blot analysis of Psoriasin in confluent MCF10A cells using ab13680 at 1Western blot analysis of Psoriasin in confluent MCF10A cells using ab13680 at 1 µg/ml.
ICC/IF image of ab13680 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab13680, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Immunohistochemical analysis of Human nasal epithelium, staining Psoriasin with ab13680 at 1/100 dilution. Antigen retrieval was performed in a microwave oven in target retrieval solution (pH 6).
ab13680 has been referenced in 20 publications.
- Shi ZR et al. Decrease of galectin-3 in keratinocytes: A potential diagnostic marker and a critical contributor to the pathogenesis of psoriasis. J Autoimmun 89:30-40 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29167025
- Rangaraj A et al. Molecular and cellular impact of Psoriasin (S100A7) on the healing of human wounds. Exp Ther Med 13:2151-2160 (2017). PubMed: 28565822
- Pfaff CM et al. The psoriasis-associated IL-17A induces and cooperates with IL-36 cytokines to control keratinocyte differentiation and function. Sci Rep 7:15631 (2017). PubMed: 29142248
- Wang R et al. S100A7 promotes lung adenocarcinoma to squamous carcinoma transdifferentiation, and its expression is differentially regulated by the Hippo-YAP pathway in lung cancer cells. Oncotarget 8:24804-24814 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28177901
- Li Y et al. YAP Expression and Activity Are Suppressed by S100A7 via p65/NF?B-mediated Repression of ?Np63. Mol Cancer Res 15:1752-1763 (2017). PubMed: 28923839