Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PTP zeta/ Phosphacan
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PTP zeta/ Phosphacan antibody
See all PTP zeta/ Phosphacan primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PTP zeta/ Phosphacan
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Human cerebral cortex tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126497 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.04 - 0.4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 255 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionMay be involved in the regulation of specific developmental processes in the CNS.
Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in the central nervous system, where it is localized in the Purkinje cell layer of the cerebellum, the dentate gyrus, and the subependymal layer of the anterior horn of the lateral ventricle. Developmentally regulated in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 5 subfamily.
Contains 1 alpha-carbonic anhydrase domain.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-III domain.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
- Information by UniProt
- 3F8 chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan antibody
- 3H1 keratan sulfate proteoglycan antibody
- HPTPZ antibody
ab126497 at 1/50 dilution staining PTP zeta/ Phosphacan in paraffin-embedded Human cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Anti-PTP zeta/ Phosphacan antibody (ab126497) + Human brain tissue
Predicted band size: 255 kDa
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in vesicles. Recommended concentration of ab126497 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
ab126497 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Kawaue T et al. Lzts1 controls both neuronal delamination and outer radial glial-like cell generation during mammalian cerebral development. Nat Commun 10:2780 (2019). PubMed: 31239441
- Huang P et al. Chemotherapy-driven increases in the CDKN1A/PTN/PTPRZ1 axis promote chemoresistance by activating the NF-?B pathway in breast cancer cells. Cell Commun Signal 16:92 (2018). PubMed: 30497491
- Yuzwa SA et al. Developmental Emergence of Adult Neural Stem Cells as Revealed by Single-Cell Transcriptional Profiling. Cell Rep 21:3970-3986 (2017). PubMed: 29281841
- Baek JH et al. IL-34 mediates acute kidney injury and worsens subsequent chronic kidney disease. J Clin Invest 125:3198-214 (2015). PubMed: 26121749
- Pantazopoulos H et al. Proteoglycan abnormalities in olfactory epithelium tissue from subjects diagnosed with schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 150:366-72 (2013). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 24035561