Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PTPN13/FAP-1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PTPN13/FAP-1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PTPN13/FAP-1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human PTPN13/FAP-1 (internal sequence). NP_542414.
Database link: Q12923
- Human cervical cancer and thyroid cancer tissues.
This product was previously labelled as PTPN13
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab198882 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/100.|
RelevancePTPN13 is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family. PTPs are known to be signaling molecules that regulate a variety of cellular processes including cell growth, differentiation, mitotic cycle, and oncogenic transformation. This PTP is a large protein that possesses a PTP domain at C-terminus, and multiple noncatalytic domains, which include a domain with similarity to band 4.1 superfamily of cytoskeletal associated proteins, a region consisting of five PDZ domains, and a leucine zipper motif. This PTP was found to interact with, and dephosphorylate Fas receptor, as well as I-kappa-B-alpha through the PDZ domains, which suggested its role in Fas mediated programmed cell death. This PTP was also shown to interact with GTPase-activating protein, and thus may function as a regulator of Rho signaling pathway.
- APO1/CD95 (Fas) associated phosphatase antibody
- DKFZp686J1497 antibody
- FAP 1 antibody
ab198882 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Huang W et al. Inhibition of Fas associated phosphatase 1 (Fap1) facilitates apoptosis of colon cancer stem cells and enhances the effects of oxaliplatin. Oncotarget 9:25891-25902 (2018). PubMed: 29899829
- Wang Y et al. Protein tyrosine phosphatase L1 inhibits high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma progression by targeting I?Ba. Onco Targets Ther 11:7603-7612 (2018). PubMed: 30464509
- Zhuang L et al. MicroRNA-30e-5p promotes cell growth by targeting PTPN13 and indicates poor survival and recurrence in lung adenocarcinoma. J Cell Mol Med 21:2852-2862 (2017). PubMed: 28653805