Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to PTPRT
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PTPRT antibody
See all PTPRT primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to PTPRT
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
- Human Brain, Cortex tissue Human Brain lysate
This product was previously labelled as PTP rho
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 99% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115848 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 164 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionMay be involved in both signal transduction and cellular adhesion in the CNS.
Tissue specificityExpressed in colon, lung, heart and testis, as well as in fetal and adult brain. Not detected in muscle and peripheral blood leukocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 2B subfamily.
Contains 4 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 MAM domain.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type T antibody
- PTPRT antibody
- PTPRT_HUMAN antibody
ab115848 at 5 ug/ml staining PTPRT in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human Brain, Cortex. Followed by biotinylated anti-goat IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
Anti-PTPRT antibody (ab115848) at 0.3 µg/ml + Human Brain lysate at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 164 kDa
Primary incubated for 1 hour.
ab115848 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Chen X et al. Ropivacaine inhibits cervical cancer cell growth via suppression of the miR-96/MEG2/pSTAT3 axis. Oncol Rep 43:1659-1668 (2020). PubMed: 32323811
- Wang Y et al. miR-532-3p promotes hepatocellular carcinoma progression by targeting PTPRT. Biomed Pharmacother 109:991-999 (2019). PubMed: 30551553
- Yao X et al. miR-99b-3p promotes hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis and proliferation by targeting protocadherin 19. Gene 698:141-149 (2019). PubMed: 30849536