Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Pyrophosphatase 1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Pyrophosphatase 1 antibody
See all Pyrophosphatase 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Pyrophosphatase 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Monkey
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 259 of Human Pyrophosphatase 1 (UniProt ID: Q15181).
- 293T, Raji. A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, MOLT4 whole cell lysates for WB. HeLa cells for IF. OVCAR3 xenograft for IHC.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96099 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PPase family.
- Information by UniProt
- cytosolic inorganic pyrophosphatase antibody
- diphosphate phosphohydrolase antibody
- inorganic diphosphatase antibody
All lanes : Anti-Pyrophosphatase 1 antibody (ab96099) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : H1299 Whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa Whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 Whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : MOLT4 Whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 32 kDa
12% SDS PAGE
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa, using ab96099 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded OVCAR3 xenograft, using ab96099 at 1/500 dilution.
ab96099 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Li H et al. Expression of Inorganic Pyrophosphatase (PPA1) Correlates with Poor Prognosis of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer. Tohoku J Exp Med 241:165-173 (2017). PubMed: 28202851
- Jiang P et al. Glucagon-Like Peptide 2 Stimulates Postresection Intestinal Adaptation in Preterm Pigs by Affecting Proteins Related to Protein, Carbohydrate, and Sulphur Metabolism. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27503937
- Megger DA et al. Proteomic differences between hepatocellular carcinoma and nontumorous liver tissue investigated by a combined gel-based and label-free quantitative proteomics study. Mol Cell Proteomics 12:2006-20 (2013). PubMed: 23462207
- Yi YJ et al. Identification of the inorganic pyrophosphate metabolizing, ATP substituting pathway in mammalian spermatozoa. PLoS One 7:e34524 (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Pig . PubMed: 22485177
- Jiang P et al. Antibiotics increase gut metabolism and antioxidant proteins and decrease acute phase response and necrotizing enterocolitis in preterm neonates. PLoS One 7:e44929 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23028687