Publishing research using ab177461? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab177461 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Ryan ZC et al. 1a,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3mitigates cancer cell mediated mitochondrial dysfunction in human skeletal muscle cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 496:746-752 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29366785
- He Z et al. MiR-422a regulates cellular metabolism and malignancy by targeting pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 2 in gastric cancer. Cell Death Dis 9:505 (2018). PubMed: 29725130
- Wang Z et al. Curcumin restrains hepatic glucose production by blocking cAMP/PKA signaling and reducing acetyl CoA accumulation in high-fat diet (HFD)-fed mice. Mol Cell Endocrinol 474:127-136 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29499209
- Yang YL et al. Ginsenoside Rg5 increases cardiomyocyte resistance to ischemic injury through regulation of mitochondrial hexokinase-II and dynamin-related protein 1. Cell Death Dis 8:e2625 (2017). PubMed: 28230856
- Zhang Y et al. Regulation of hepatic pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphorylation in offspring glucose intolerance induced by intrauterine hyperglycemia. Oncotarget 8:15205-15212 (2017). PubMed: 28148899
- Liu T & Yin H PDK1 promotes tumor cell proliferation and migration by enhancing the Warburg effect in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncol Rep 37:193-200 (2017). PubMed: 27878287
- Barquissau V et al. White-to-brite conversion in human adipocytes promotes metabolic reprogramming towards fatty acid anabolic and catabolic pathways. Mol Metab 5:352-65 (2016). PubMed: 27110487
- Zhang Y et al. Induction of Posttranslational Modifications of Mitochondrial Proteins by ATP Contributes to Negative Regulation of Mitochondrial Function. PLoS One 11:e0150454 (2016). Mouse . PubMed: 26930489
- Ryan ZC et al. 1a,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 Regulates Mitochondrial Oxygen Consumption and Dynamics in Human Skeletal Muscle Cells. J Biol Chem 291:1514-28 (2016). PubMed: 26601949
- Cabanillas Stanchi KM et al. Nifurtimox reduces N-Myc expression and aerobic glycolysis in neuroblastoma. Cancer Biol Ther 16:1353-63 (2015). PubMed: 26177922
- Prabhu A et al. Ras-mediated modulation of pyruvate dehydrogenase activity regulates mitochondrial reserve capacity and contributes to glioblastoma tumorigenesis. Neuro Oncol 17:1220-30 (2015). PubMed: 25712957