- References (12)
Publishing research using ab120117? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120117 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Tønnesen J et al. Super-Resolution Imaging of the Extracellular Space in Living Brain Tissue. Cell 172:1108-1121.e15 (2018). PubMed: 29474910
- Hsu TT et al. Differential Recruitment of Dentate Gyrus Interneuron Types by Commissural Versus Perforant Pathways. Cereb Cortex 26:2715-27 (2016). PubMed: 26045570
- Zonouzi M et al. GABAergic regulation of cerebellar NG2 cell development is altered in perinatal white matter injury. Nat Neurosci 18:674-82 (2015). PubMed: 25821912
- Soiza-Reilly M et al. Presynaptic gating of excitation in the dorsal raphe nucleus by GABA. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:15800-5 (2013). PubMed: 24019494
- Puopolo M et al. Permeation and block of TRPV1 channels by the cationic lidocaine derivative QX-314. J Neurophysiol 109:1704-12 (2013). PubMed: 23303863
- Jeong HJ et al. Serotonergic modulation of neuronal activity in rat midbrain periaqueductal gray. J Neurophysiol 109:2712-9 (2013). PubMed: 23515792
- Quattrocolo G & Maccaferri G Novel GABAergic circuits mediating excitation/inhibition of Cajal-Retzius cells in the developing hippocampus. J Neurosci 33:5486-98 (2013). PubMed: 23536064
- Riebe I & Hanse E Development of synaptic connectivity onto interneurons in stratum radiatum in the CA1 region of the rat hippocampus. BMC Neurosci 13:14 (2012). PubMed: 22276909
- Kawahara H et al. Inhibition of fatty acid amide hydrolase unmasks CB1 receptor and TRPV1 channel-mediated modulation of glutamatergic synaptic transmission in midbrain periaqueductal grey. Br J Pharmacol 163:1214-22 (2011). PubMed: 21175570
- Le Duigou C & Kullmann DM Group I mGluR agonist-evoked long-term potentiation in hippocampal oriens interneurons. J Neurosci 31:5777-81 (2011). PubMed: 21490219
- Case DT & Gillespie DC Pre- and postsynaptic properties of glutamatergic transmission in the immature inhibitory MNTB-LSO pathway. J Neurophysiol 106:2570-9 (2011). PubMed: 21832038
- Jeong HJ et al. N-arachidonyl-glycine modulates synaptic transmission in superficial dorsal horn. Br J Pharmacol 161:925-35 (2010). PubMed: 20860669