Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [KT80] to Rab11
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Rab11 antibody [KT80]
See all Rab11 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [KT80] to Rab11
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Fusion protein corresponding to Mouse Rab11.
Database link: P46638
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesab95375 is purified from culture supernatants using a Protein G column.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95375 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.|
FunctionGTPase that modulates endosomal trafficking. Acts as a major regulator of membrane delivery during cytokinesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- GTP binding protein YPT3 antibody
- GTP-binding protein ypt3 antibody
- H-YPT3 antibody
ab95375 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Che Y et al. KRAS regulation by small non-coding RNAs and SNARE proteins. Nat Commun 10:5118 (2019). PubMed: 31712554
- Scavuzzo MA et al. Pancreatic Cell Fate Determination Relies on Notch Ligand Trafficking by NFIA. Cell Rep 25:3811-3827.e7 (2018). PubMed: 30590051
- Del Cid-Pellitero E et al. Homeostatic Changes in GABA and Glutamate Receptors on Excitatory Cortical Neurons during Sleep Deprivation and Recovery. Front Syst Neurosci 11:17 (2017). PubMed: 28408870
- Tjondrokoesoemo A et al. Genetic overexpression of Serpina3n attenuates muscular dystrophy in mice. Hum Mol Genet 25:1192-202 (2016). PubMed: 26744329
- Vanhoutte D et al. Thrombospondin expression in myofibers stabilizes muscle membranes. Elife 5:N/A (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27669143