Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9131] to Rab24
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Rab24 antibody [EPR9131]
See all Rab24 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9131] to Rab24
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Rab24 (UniProt Q969Q5).
- 293T, SH-SY5Y and Fetal brain lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154824 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.|
FunctionMay be involved in autophagy-related processes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
modificationsIsoprenylation is inefficient compared to other Rab family members.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Membrane. Only about 20-25% is recovered in the particulate fraction.
- Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000161435 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000161437 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000223588 antibody
ab154824 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.