Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Rab3C
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3336 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionProtein transport. Probably involved in vesicular traffic.
Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, placenta and lung.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- RAB3C antibody
- RAB3C member RAS oncogene family antibody
- RAB3C_HUMAN antibody
ab3336 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhao Q et al. Effect of Mst1 on Endometriosis Apoptosis and Migration: Role of Drp1-Related Mitochondrial Fission and Parkin-Required Mitophagy. Cell Physiol Biochem 45:1172-1190 (2018). PubMed: 29448246
- Vanhoutte D et al. Thrombospondin expression in myofibers stabilizes muscle membranes. Elife 5:N/A (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27669143
- Tjondrokoesoemo A et al. Genetic overexpression of Serpina3n attenuates muscular dystrophy in mice. Hum Mol Genet 25:1192-202 (2016). PubMed: 26744329
- Perdigoto CN et al. Embryonic maturation of epidermal Merkel cells is controlled by a redundant transcription factor network. Development 141:4690-6 (2014). PubMed: 25468937
- Van Keymeulen A et al. Epidermal progenitors give rise to Merkel cells during embryonic development and adult homeostasis. J Cell Biol 187:91-100 (2009). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 19786578