Product nameRabbit Anti-Armenian hamster IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Target speciesArmenian hamster
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Rabbit Serum, Armenian Hamster IgG and Armenian Hamster Serum.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC-P, ICCmore details
Armenian Hamster IgG whole molecule.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Armenian Hamster IgG coupled to agarose.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5745 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/25000. This product has been assayed against 1.0 ug of Armenian Hamster IgG in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
ab5745 tested against purified Armenian Hamster IgG. Each well was coated in duplicate with 1.0 µg of Armenian Hamster IgG. The starting dilution of antibody was 5µg/ml and the X-axis represents the log10 of a 3-fold dilution. This titration is a 4-parameter curve fit where the IC50 is defined as the titer of the antibody. Assay performed using 3% fish gelatin as blocking buffer and TMB substrate
This product has been referenced in:
- Bouillez A et al. MUC1-C integrates PD-L1 induction with repression of immune effectors in non-small-cell lung cancer. Oncogene 36:4037-4046 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28288138) »
- Bouillez A et al. MUC1-C promotes the suppressive immune microenvironment in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncoimmunology 6:e1338998 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28932637) »