Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Bottlenose Dolphin IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC, IHC-P
Product nameRabbit Anti-Bottlenose Dolphin IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Target speciesBottlenose dolphin
Specificitythis antibody reacts specifically with bottlenose dolphin IgG and with light chains common to other bottlenose dolphin immunoglobulins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112789 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. with Colorimetric detection. Use at 1/1000 - 1/30000 with Chemiluminescent detection.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab112789 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Woo PC et al. Discovery of a novel bottlenose dolphin coronavirus reveals a distinct species of marine mammal coronavirus in Gammacoronavirus. J Virol 88:1318-31 (2014). PubMed: 24227844