Product nameRabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP)
See all IgY secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Chicken IgG and with light chains common to other Chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% CMIT/MIT 3:1
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97140 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000. Colorimetric: Use 1/5,000-1/30,000, Chemiluminescent: Use 1/10,000-1/50,000|
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody - Loading Control (ab13822) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 1-6 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell LysateLysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 - 2 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab97140) at 1/2000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab97140) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (HRP) (ab97140) at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 1 minute
This product has been referenced in:
- Wolfes AC et al. A novel method for culturing stellate astrocytes reveals spatially distinct Ca2+ signaling and vesicle recycling in astrocytic processes. J Gen Physiol 149:149-170 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 27908976) »
- Nakao LS et al. Mechanism-based proteomic screening identifies targets of thioredoxin-like proteins. J Biol Chem 290:5685-95 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 25561728) »