Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cow IgG - H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameRabbit Anti-Cow IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Cow IgG - H&L (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with bovine IgG and with light chains common to other bovine immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituent: 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102149 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary ELISA)|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. (Colorimetric: 1/5000 -1/30000; Chemiluminiscent: 1/10000 - 1/50000).|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab102149 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.