Product nameRabbit Anti-Donkey IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Frmore details
donkey IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using donkey IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6765 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab6765 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.