Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Donkey IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using donkey IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6765 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6765 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.