Product nameRabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP)
See all IgY secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with chicken IgY and with light chains common to other chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragments were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to HRP.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102336 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. as a primary.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/30000. colorimetric detection; 1/10000 - 1/50000 chemiluminescent detection.|
ab102336 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.